Join Our Growing Team!
- Inspect fleet equipment to locate and determine the extent of repair.
- Repair, replace, and adjust necessary units and related parts.
- Perform maintenance work to DOT standards for over the road equipment.
- Perform general overhaul and repair work on gasoline, diesel, propane, and battery-powered engines and equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance work on vehicles including lubrication, oil changes, and annual inspections.
- Clean and maintain work area and equipment.
- Keep shop area free of any safety hazards.
- Maintain records on all maintenance and repair work performed.
- Embrace company values.
- Maintain published corporate policies.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Five years’ experience with large equipment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Valid driver license CDL not required, but helpful.*
Education and Experience Requirements
- Degree or diploma in mechanics is encouraged, but not required
- The ideal candidate would have prior experience working on a variety of vehicles and machinery.
- No Overnight Travel Required
- Short Term Disability and Group Term Life Insurance, 100% paid
- Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term Disability
- Paid vacation
HOLTZ BUILDERS INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER